We are proud to have a very high staff retention rate however, there are times when through a change of circumstances, career development, retirement, expansion of our team etc we have positions available for individuals who are keen to join our team of staff, committed to providing a high quality service to our Residents.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
£8.56 per hour
20 hours per week Mon-Fri (Negotiable Start/Finish times)
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Good numerical and word processing skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Friendly, confident, well-presented and customer focused
- Professional telephone manner
- Genuine interest in working within a care environment
- An appreciation of the need for confidentiality
- Satisfactory Disclosure Check
- Driving licence with access to a vehicle
- Knowledge or experience of using MS Outlook
- Previous experience of using SAGE accounting packages
- Previous experience of book-keeping/administration
- Focus on supporting a management team
- The ability to work under own initiative.
Due to the retirement of the existing post holder we are inviting applications for the position of Administrator.
Ideally, this will be somebody with good communication skills who enjoys playing an important part of our service in a varied role. A good proportion of this is in meeting new Residents/next of kin and ensuring that all relevant paperwork is in place.
The post is part time and approximately 20 hours a week from Monday to Friday. Potential start and end times are by negotiation with prospective candidates.
To apply for the post, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2IpY27t
RGN (FT and PT hours available)
Registered Nurse (days)
Liverpool, Crosby L23
Full Time or Part Time position available
Excellent Rate of Pay
£500 recruitment bonus paid following successful probation period.
Warren Park Nursing Home, based in the Crosby area of Liverpool is a Nursing Home providing high standard of care with circa 40 beds set in picturesque surroundings with an abundance of gardens and greenery. We have an excellent team and are looking for an RGN to bolster that team to provide excellent clinical Nursing care. All our staff are exceptionally well trained, well qualified, experienced and skilled in providing person-centered nursing care and nursing for those with various conditions, chronic pain, general debility, dementia, Alzheimer’s, terminal Illness and end of life care.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering person-centered care
- Assessing and compiling care plans
- Administering medications
- Managing and supervising the care team
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly competent and committed Registered Nurse with an RGN qualification and a clean and active NMC PIN.
- Excellent Salary
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Regular Overtime (if desired)
- Workplace Pension.
If you are a nurse with a current pin then please apply today by calling 0151 932 2300 or click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2FCZwcU