In advance of visiting we are requesting that the following are considered:
- Please try to arrange with other family members of who will be visiting so your loved one’s room is not too crowded. We have a bookable lounge space available on our first floor for larger gatherings.
- Please do not visit at mealtimes which are between 12:00 – 14:00 and 17.00 – 18:00.
- You must always book in and out on the digital reception device, found on the wall near the main staircase. Please use the same name at all times as if you change the way you type your name, it creates separate accounts for you. Each visitor must sign in separately on the same visit.
- We ask that where possible, visitors maintain social distancing while in the home.
- Please be mindful that mornings are very busy in the home as we support people to get up at their own pace and time.
This policy will be reviewed in light of changing visiting guidance and will be communicated to our registered family members. If anybody has any queries, please speak to our Communication and Wellbeing Co-ordinator, Laura on 0151 932 0286 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding.