Values & Beliefs
At Warren Park we aim to provide a high quality, person centred service in a warm, safe, homely environment where the people we care for are encouraged and supported to be as independent as possible.
To achieve this, we have fundamental values and beliefs that form the core from which our service has developed. Residents of Warren Park can expect;
- to be respected, involved at every stage of admission and to be involved in planning their care and treatment. We will provide support to help make decisions if required.
- we will encourage and support residents to live as independently as possible.
- to have a full assessment of your needs carried out to ensure that we provide a safe and effective care and support service that meets needs.
- to receive a high quality meal and drink service which meets individual nutritional needs.
- that our staff will respect individual cultural backgrounds, sex (gender), age, sexuality (whether you are lesbian, gay, bisexual or heterosexual person) religion or belief, and disability.
- to be kept safe protected from abuse or the risk of abuse in a clean environment where they are protected from infection
- to be cared for by staff who have the skills, knowledge and experience to meet individual needs.
- to be consulted regularly by a member of the management team about the quality of the service provided and how it could be improved for you.
- to meet with the cook, social activities co-ordinator and nursing staff after admission to discuss individual requirements.
- that we manage our service efficiently and effectively to make the best use of resources and to maximise value for money for our residents.